Ivan Eiroa Santamarina
Ivan integrates practice, research and theory in his efforts to illuminate human-centred experiences and improve urbanism practices in Aotearoa.
He promotes the importance of narratives and storytelling in a bi-cultural context and the implementation of ecosystemic urbanism in our natural and built environments.
He holds a Masters in Urbanism and Architecture from the University of La Coruña, Spain (2003).
Ivan’s projects include:
- Miramar town Centre improvements
- Newtown Connections, Berhampore, Newtown and Mount Cook
- Kilbirnie Connections Evans Bay Parade – Rongotai Road to Cobham Drive
- Wellington Cycleways Programme
- Hereford Street Design
- Ngauranga to Petone N2P
To know more about Ivan, visit:
Charles is a practising Landscape Architect for 32 years, NZILA Registered.
He has experience in wide range Public Space Design including Master planning, Urban design, Streetscape design and detailing, Sub-divisional layouts and Parks design.
His focus is on creative place making with a sound practical understanding of engineering and construction.
Charles is the recipient of :
- 2015 NZILA – George Malcolm Supreme Award for “Te Kopahou Reserve Entrace to Wellington South Coast”
- 2013 NZILA – Distinction Award for “Oruaiti Reserve Pa Site – Waka”
- 2011 Wellington Civic Trust Award – City Public Space Category “Te Ahumarangi Tinakori Hill Lookout Development and Viewing Deck”
To know more about Charles, visit: