Urbanhub Aotearoa is a collaborative consultancy.
We believe that community participation and consultation are the two inclusive activities that contribute to developing a sense of place in which people can identify and feel safe.
Our work varies in nature and scale, from urban planning and urbanism projects to new strategies that use tactical urbanism for temporary interventions, urban and land-art through to resource and building consent applications.
At Urbanhub Aotearoa we:
- put our hearts in what we do
- provide an ethical response to climate and bio-diversity emergencies
- operate with a strong democratic ethos
- treat people with respect and nurture relationships while embracing other cultures
- are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Our services include:
- Project Management
- Urban design
- Landscape architecture
Waka Kotahi (NZ Transport Agency) has assessed Urbanhub Aotearoa as a pre-qualified consultancy for:
- Community activation
- Place-making and community engagement through co-design
- Project design and management
- Design led thinking and principles
- Urban design/landscape architecture
- Partnerships with iwi
Urbanhub Aotearoa‘s team is Ivan Eiroa Santamarina and Charles Gordon.
We are based in Te Whanga nui a Tara – Wellington.